According to the DMCA, mindthegapps.com does not host materials, copyright, or similar rights that belong to other people or entities (including the right to distribute). If the item has been put on the site, the right holder has the option of filing a complaint with the administration.
The problem can be solved in a number of ways:
- Replacing the previous application with a link to the new one, as long as the copyright is granted. At the same time, it must be either a stripped-down version of the whole application or a complete application with advertisements.
- A link to the application is replaced with a link to Google Play, Amazon Appstore, or the application’s own website.
- All references to the application site should be removed. To do so, the owner of the right must confirm their ownership of the application hosted on the site.
There are a few options:
- Write the administration site using the E-mail address that is published on the application’s official website, or the company that is involved in the production of apps.
- Write to the site’s administration via the e-mail address provided in the application.
- Submit scanned documentation to the site administration confirming the application’s copyright.
- You must create a.txt file with the name “MindTheGapps” and then give a reference to it from the program’s official website or the company that is working on a production application. Please write to our address if you need to contact the site’s administration.
- This site’s administration will respond within 12 hours.